CASUAL TEACHERS, 2024
- School: Chrysalis Steiner School, Thora (Bellingen)
- Email: email@example.com
A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY: CASUAL TEACHERS IN BELLINGEN SHIRE 2023
We seek warm, experienced teachers who embrace the philosophy of Steiner Education and are available on a casual basis to cover Class Teachers when on leave. Our School, Chrysalis Steiner School has been established for over 40 years and we currently have around 230 students across classes K-10. The School is located on the Bellinger River, approximately 20 minutes drive from the picturesque town of Bellingen. Our setting is on a hillside facing National Parkland, providing a uniquely beautiful environment for our children.
1. A demonstrated love for children and teaching.
2. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
3. An understanding of the principles of child development through the lens of Rudolf Steiner’s picture of human development and how these apply to your teaching practice.
4. A commitment to professional learning and inner development through
anthroposophical studies and artistic activities.
5. The ability to work collegially and a willingness to actively participate in and contribute to the cultural and festival life of the school.
The successful applicant will meet the following Essential Criteria:
1. Teaching experience: with reference to Steiner Primary School experiences where applicable.
2. Willingness to be called and be available to work at short notice.
Applications should include:
1. A general expression of interest
2. CV – This includes: Working with Children clearance, Teaching qualifications, teacher registration, interests, a brief summary of your career outlining relevant positions you have held and major responsibilities.
3. Please include photographs and examples of content/lessons.
4. Please include how your teaching and ideas will support our school and work within the Steiner curriculum.
5. The names, positions and telephone contact numbers for at least three referees who can comment on your suitability for this position, including one referee at your current school.
Applications should be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org