Food Technology Teacher
- School: Chrysalis Steiner School, Thora (Bellingen)
- Closing Date: Friday 17th November 2023
- FTE: 0.4
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chrysalis Steiner School has been established for 40 years and we currently have around 230 students across classes K-10. The School is located in the Thora Valley, approximately 20 minutes drive from the picturesque town of Bellingen. Our setting is on a hillside facing National Parks land & beside the beautiful Bellinger River, providing a uniquely beautiful environment for our children.
A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY: Food Technology Teacher
We are seeking a dedicated Food Technology Teacher. We welcome applicants who are creative, inquiring and enthusiastic, and have a genuine commitment to the holistic education of students 7 – 10. Food Technology Teachers work as part of the High School team along with The College of Teachers, to nurture and develop learners who are relational, reflective, resilient, and resourceful. They are committed to continuous improvement, developing a love of life and learning in young people and Steiner Education.
- The ability to teach food technology classes.
- Demonstrate excellent teaching practice.
- Have knowledge of how to structure lessons to meet the academic and pastoral development of students.
- Be able to create and maintain safe, inclusive and challenging learning environments and implement fair and equitable behaviour management plans.
- The ability to work collegially and a willingness to actively participate in and contribute to the cultural and festival life of the school.
Applications should include:
- A general expression of interest
- CV – This includes: Working With Children check, teaching qualifications, teacher registration, interests, a brief summary of your career outlining relevant positions you have held and major responsibilities.
- Please include photographs and examples of content/lessons.
- Please include how your teaching and ideas will support our school and work within the Steiner curriculum.
- The names, positions and telephone contact numbers for at least three referees who can comment on your suitability for this position, including one referee at your current school.
Preliminary enquiries may be directed to the Education Director on (02) 6655 8616.
Applications close Friday 17th November and should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.