On this page you will find links to Chrysalis School Policies that relate to your child’s life within the learning community of Chrysalis Steiner School as well as policies concerning your role as a parent within the school community.
In addition, here is a summary of important rules for parents to note on a daily basis:
- Food – Ensure that food brought to school is healthy with minimal packaging, and contains no peanuts.
- Attendance – all half or full day absences require the parents to notify the school by telephone on the morning of the absence and then provide a note on return to school.
- Hats, Clothing and Shoes – all children must abide by the Chrysalis Dress Code. Note that we follow the “No Hat, No Play” rule. See Dress Code policy below.
- Illness – please notify school of any infectious diseases and exclude child from school for the appropriate time.
- Anti Bullying Support, Procedures and Guidelines
- School Behaviour Expectations
- School Behaviour Flowchart
- Behaviour Support
- Parent and Guardians Code of Conduct
- Students Code of Conduct
- Dress Code Procedures and Guidelines
- Dress Code Summary for Primary and Middle School
- Assessment and Reporting Guidelines for Primary School
- Assessment and Reporting Procedures Middle School
- Student Academic Reporting policy
- Complaints Policy and Procedures
- Whistleblower Policy
- Guidelines and Expectations for Stakeholders Regarding Complaints or Allegations of Staff Misconduct or Reportable Conduct
School Operation Policies
Safe Environment Policies
- Child Protection Policy and Procedures
- Inclement Weather Policy – Flood 2021
- Safe and Supportive Environment Policy
- Critical Incident Management Policy and Guidelines
- Bushfire Preparedness Policy Guidelines and Procedures
Updated March 2021