On this page you will find links to Chrysalis School Policies that relate to your child’s life within the learning community of Chrysalis Steiner School as well as policies concerning your role as a parent within the school community.
In addition, here is a summary of important rules for parents to note on a daily basis:
- Food – Ensure that food brought to school is healthy with minimal packaging.
- Attendance – all half or full day absences require the parents to notify the school by telephone on the morning of the absence and then provide a note on return to school.
- Hats, Clothing and Shoes – all children must abide by the Chrysalis Dress Code. Note that we follow the “No Hat, No Play” rule. See Dress Code policy.
- Illness – please notify school of any infectious diseases and exclude child from school for the appropriate time.
- Dress Code Summary for Primary and Middle School
- Dress Code Procedures and Guidelines
- Code of Conduct for Students
- Attendance and Absence Policy
- Attendance Exemption Policy
- Parents Grievance Procedures
- Anti Bullying Support, Procedures & Guidelines
- Behaviour Support Policy
- School Behaviour Expectations
- School Behaviour Flowchart
- Student Discipline Procedural Guidelines
- Chrysalis School Enrolment Policy
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Safe and Supportive Environment Policy
- Assessment and Reporting Guidelines for primary
- Assessment and Reporting Procedures middle school
- Student Academic Reporting policy
- Inclement Weather Procedures
Updated Feb 2018