On this page you will find links to Chrysalis School Policies that relate to your child’s life within the learning community of Chrysalis Steiner School as well as policies concerning your role as a parent within the school community.
In addition, here is a summary of important rules for parents to note on a daily basis:
- Food – Ensure that food brought to school is healthy with minimal packaging, and contains no peanuts.
- Attendance – all half or full day absences require the parents to notify the school by telephone on the morning of the absence and then provide a note on return to school.
- Hats, Clothing and Shoes – all children must abide by the Chrysalis Dress Code. Note that we follow the “No Hat, No Play” rule. See Dress Code policy below.
- Illness – please notify school of any infectious diseases and exclude child from school for the appropriate time.
Student Welfare and General Safety
- Access Arrangements for Separated Parents and Guardians
- Disability Discrimination
- General Supervision Policy
- Playground Supervision and Inspection Policy
Student Discipline (Behaviour Support)
Reporting Complaints and Resolving Grievances
Privacy (these documents are links to the Chrysalis Policy Portal)
- Executive Summary
- Changes to our Privacy and Information Handling Practices
- Notifiable Data Breaches
- Child Protect Policy and Procedures
- Inclement Weather Policy – Flood 2021
- Bushfire Preparedness Policy
Parent Code of Conduct
Updated June 2022