Would you like to support the main fundraising event for Chrysalis School – by having fun on a monthly market stall?
We are currently seeking a Market Stall Manager for our stall at the Bellingen Monthly Markets on the third Saturday of each month.
The job involves;
- Pre making soup, chai or other drinks prior to the markets
- Arriving at the markets at 6.30am to set up- the beautiful stall and coffee machine
- Making Coffees and other hot drinks
- Leading the team of volunteers – to serve our customers with food, drink and craft goods
- Delivering the takings to the Market Stall Coordinator
- Packing up the stall
- Washing all the equipment
- Bringing the equipment to and from the market
- HAVING FUN – WHILST FUNDRAISING FOR A GREAT CAUSE – EDUCATIONAL EQUIPMENT FOR LOCAL CHILDREN
We are looking for someone with previous experience as a barista, who thrives in a busy market environment.
This is a PAID POSITION.
For more details please contact Suzane Polaris (Market Stall Coordinator) on 0420 779 819 – we look forward to hearing from you.