FULL TIME RECEPTION/ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Temporary Role (Maternity Cover) 12 Months
We seek a warm and confident reception/administration assistant to support the running of the School’s office by assisting staff, students and families.
Chrysalis Steiner School has been established for 40 years and we currently have around 220 students across classes K-9 (Class 10 in 2023). The School is located in the Thora Valley, approximately 20 minutes drive from the picturesque town of Bellingen. Our setting is on a hillside facing National Parks land & beside the beautiful Bellinger River, providing a uniquely beautiful environment for our children.
1. Confident and polite phone manner.
2. Excellent time management and prioritization.
3. Calm under pressure.
4. Able to manage information with due consideration to privacy, confidentiality and sensitivity.
6. Enjoys working as part of a professional team.
The successful applicant will meet the following Essential Criteria:
1. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite.
2. A willingness to adopt and adapt technology solutions that improve office efficiency.
Additional criteria that are desirable include:
1. Current First Aid Qualification.
2. Experience with using School Pro (the School’s Database).
3. Experience with using Adobe Acrobat Professional and Creative Cloud.
Please also note the successful applicant will be subject to (and need to maintain) a Working With Children Check.
Applications should include:
1. A general expression of interest, including statements, which concisely describe how you consider yourself suitable against each of the selection criteria.
Applications close Friday 18 November 2022 and should be submitted electronically to email@example.com