We are excited to announce a range of informative talks and workshops during Term 2 across various age brackets to assist you with your parenting journey. Please see our Parent Education page for all the relevant flyers.
- Happy Child, Happy Home – Lou Harvey-Zahra – Saturday 18th May 10:30am – 12pm @ Morning Star
- Creative Discipline Workshop – Lou Harvey-Zahra – Saturday 18th May 12:45pm – 3:45pm @ Morning Star
- Parenting Children to Thrive – Lou Harvey-Zahra – Sunday 19th May 9am – 10:30am @ Bellingen Youth Hub
- Positive Parenting of Tweens and Teens – Lou Harvey-Zahra – Sunday 19th May 11am – 2pm @ Bellingen Youth Hub
- How Can We Nurture the Seed of Creativity in Early Childhood – Ebba Bodame – Friday 24th May 7pm – 8:30pm @ Morning Star
- Understanding Child Development (Morning Star, River Song, Classes 1 & 2) – Melanie Deefholts – Tuesday 11th June 6pm – 7:30pm @ Morning Star
- Understanding Child Development (Classes 2, 3 & 4) – Melanie Deefholts – Wednesday 12th June 6pm – 7:30pm @ Morning Star – (Class 2 parents are invited to the second talk as a heads up for the following years’ development cycles)